JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I am hoping Tim can help me with a Lee Enfield rebarrel -
Does anyone have contact information as it appears his in box here is full?
Thanks
moosm14

there is room for all of God's creatures … right next to the mashed potatoes

I am hoping Tim can help me with a Lee Enfield rebarrel -
Does anyone have contact information as it appears his in box here is full?
Thanks
moosm14

there is room for all of God's creatures … right next to the mashed potatoes
google Copeland gun works, his info is all there.

I used Allison & Carey Gunworks about 50 years ago to have sights added to a Colt 1911, when they were located on S.E. Powell. They did excellent work. I'm guessing THAT guy is no longer at A&C. They received 4.8 out of 5.0 on yelp.

My neighbor recently told me that Allison & Carey is moving to central Oregon soon. The owner is retiring and his son is the one relocating.

I used Allison & Carey Gunworks about 50 years ago to have sights added to a Colt 1911, when they were located on S.E. Powell. They did excellent work. I'm guessing THAT guy is no longer at A&C. They received 4.8 out of 5.0 on yelp.
I was not happy the last time I used Allison & Carey.

Neither was I. They hold themselves in high esteem, but only mediocre in their quality in my opinion.
Tim Copeland is the complete opposite and is worth the waiting times.
The old motto "Promise less and deliver more" is apt when describing Tim and his capabilities.

I just dropped off a Tikka t3x to have the barrel chopped and threaded. Nice guy. Price seemed fair. His shop is way out there but I think it will be worth the drive.

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews