Like Northwest Firearms? We could use your help! Click here to read about the current status of NWFA

Gunsmith in Eugene, Springfield?

Discussion in 'Firearm-Related Business Discussion & Reviews' started by squatto, Sep 20, 2011.

1. squatto

squatto New Member

0   0   0
    Anybody have a good suggestion for a gunsmith in Eugene/Springfield area? I've used Dave's PacWest didn't get agreeable results. I wrote an e-mail to some guy in Veneta and got told to go elsewhere...I simply asked him to use inexpensive materials and he told me go find an inexpensive gunsmith....he doesn't need my work.
  2. squatto

squatto New Member

0   0   0
    Ok nobody wants to reply..actually the subject has already been addressed on here in another post, was just wondering if there were any newer ideas about a local gunsmith. I've found several in outlying areas but not here.
  3. SteelyDan

SteelyDan Active Member

2   0   0
    http://www.oreguns.comWell the only one I know in this area is Willamette Valley Gunsmithing. Never had any work done by him but I've heard good things. I know he's present on Login so you may be able to ask him questions there, I think his name is George.
  4. squatto

squatto New Member

0   0   0
    Thanks SteelyD, that was a guy I wrote to and he told me to go elsewhere....Oh well