JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I am looking to order a gun off of Cheaper Than Dirt (http://www.cheaperthandirt.com/56928-55.html) but I'm not sure how to get it here. Since I live in SE PDX, I called The Gun Broker in Clackamas, but they'll only let you order used guns through them. I'd rather not even try The Gun Room lest I get assaulted for wanting a "crappy plastic gun".
Do most gun stores only let you order used guns or other guns that they don't stock? Does anyone have a suggestion as to where to go? Is anyone willing (and trustworthy enough) to let me order through them?
Advice, suggestions, warnings, anecdotes?

Thanks NWFA!

Do most gun stores only let you order used guns or other guns that they don't stock?

Yes, otherwise you are going to buy cheaper and the $15.00 they make on a transfer is not worth it to them, especially coming from private individuals who never seem to be able to follow simple instructions like placing a photo copy of their DL in the box.

NRA (IIRC) has a local FFL locator to find people in your area willing to do transfers, some for free.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top