guns4pennies website do you use it?

Discussion in 'Firearm-Related Business Discussion & Reviews' started by x1hunter89, Jan 2, 2012.

1. x1hunter89

x1hunter89 Active Member

5   0   0
    i was wondering if the website is even worth buying bids for has anyone actually won stuff off their? sorta crazy and hectic looking
  2. nwo

nwo Well-Known Member

41   0   0
    I've never even heard of it. Is it new?
  3. x1hunter89

x1hunter89 Active Member

5   0   0
    i dont know check it out bids are expensive though and its seems the autions never end
  4. SteveXKR

SteveXKR Member

1   0   0
    Never seen this place before but it Looks like a 'guns' version of beezid and those other bid sites.. I tried beezid one time an before you know it you spend $20 on '20' 1 cent bids, and you still dont win any auctions because everytime a bid is made, more time is added. Even if something sells for 'only' $10 , the business behind the scenes has made a dollar for every cent,so that'd be 10 * 100 = $1000. Huge cash-cow for them and I've yet to hear of anyone who has actually won anything without spending a fortune on bids beforehand on these sites
    Nwcid and (deleted member) like this.
  5. x1hunter89

x1hunter89 Active Member

5   0   0
    yeah every bid is 30 seconds and they have automatic bidding and all that so technicly an ar 15 from last night at 1230am had been reseting to 30 seconds and its still goin as we speak its crazy and bids arnt cheap id rather stick to ebay atleast they end eventually now only if we could make ebay let us put up firearms and ship to ffl's that would be b/a
  6. Nwcid

Nwcid Moderator Staff Member Gold Supporter

19   0   0
    Why do you need ebay? There are places like Gunbroker that do just that.