JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I'm looking to get a shot timer. I've been looking at the CED 7000 and the PACT Club Timer III.
I want a loud buzzer, and something that is going to hold up. Is there something else out there better?
Maybe I should buy something like SG Shot Timer or Kestrel?
The SG Timer GO is a fantastic shot timer that offers great value for money, SG Shot Timer with U-Grip more expensive, but looks great, Kestrel Built like a tank, five year warranty and upgrades, made in the USA.

71uLwj3WACL.jpg 814NfI-rKXL.jpg strelkovyy-taymer-pact-club-timer-iii-74795732652603.jpg timer_ced_7000_g.jpg

I have this one (below) and it's been good. But it's a pretty old design and there might be something better on the market. There must be something better...more features, downloadable to a computer for better tracking of your training, smaller, lighter, better durability, etc. It's a great timer but, again, definitely an older design.

I also know you said you wanted a loud buzzer...which you do...but you definitely want a buzzer that you can control the volume on and one that can go pretty low too...so that you can do dry fire practice at home without annoying the whole household.

I also subscribe to the notion of buy once/cry once on this. A good timer should last you five years at least. So if spending a bit more money gets you either greater durability or more useful features, I'd spend the money.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top