JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
According to witnesses this nutjob was using some type of assault rifle. Portland is already such a lefty place that I suppose we'll see some type of new anti-gun spew coming out very soon. Probably another spate of black rifle paranoia.

Incredibly sad and a waste of innocent life. (except the shooter, scumbag)
I am deeply saddened by this news.

They'll probably blame light-rail or automatic weapons, gun owners...

Yeah, some dips on a news station's Facebook feed have already blamed light rail. Yeah, because nobody would have noticed an AR-15 on MAX...

It's going to be an emotional blame game for quite sometime, people are reactionary creatures and when they don't or can't understand something, they search of anything they can put blame on, it's part of the grieving process. I would wager the sad truth that is going to come out of this is it was some loaner who wanted to be famous and thanks to the media machine he will be in death.

According to witnesses this nutjob was using some type of assault rifle. Portland is already such a lefty place that I suppose we'll see some type of new anti-gun spew coming out very soon. Probably another spate of black rifle paranoia.
It was an AR, not a sturmgewehr or some other sort of assault weapon.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top