JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hi, new member here but have been an avid reader for quite some time now.

I am headed down to Salem tomorrow afternoon to take care of some business and was hoping that I could get some recommendations on Gun Stores to stop in and take a look at. So if anyone here has a favorite place please let me know!

Regards, UAV

Ole's Gun Shop L L C in Salem, Oregon (or)
Name: Ole's Gun Shop L L C
Street: 1198 Walker Road Northeast
Salem, or 97301-2130
Phone: (503) 585-3889

Thank you guys for all the responses!

My first stop today was Ole's but unfortunately they ended up being closed, however I will make sure to check them out next time I am in town. After that I headed over to Blackwater Tactical, they had a lot of tacticool gear however nothing that I really needed. After that I headed down the street to GunCrafters Firearms and More, I was not too impressed with their selection so headed on up to MLC Exotic Class III which ended up being closed until 1pm. I decided to head over to Wholesale Sports, we have one up in Portland but it is always enjoyable to check out their varied selection of Guns, Knives, Camping supplies ect. After that I decided to head on up back to Portland, and it was on my way back that I stopped by the Gun Broker in Woodburn. Now unfortunately I have never really had a good experience at any of the other Gun Brokers around town however this place was different. The employees were helpful and cheerful (which is not always the case in gun stores) and after a couple minutes of browsing I cam across a Keltec SUB 2000 in the Glock 9mm format. I was beyond ecstatic as I have been looking for one of these locally for the past several of weeks. I bought it on the spot and headed straight to Tri County where I put it through its paces for the next hour. All in all I had a great time and will definitely stop by the places that were closed the next time I am in town. Thank you all for your suggestions!

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top