JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Just wanting to see if there is much interest in Gold and Silver by anyone before I list it all? I have been collecting for several years and am hit with tough times. Need cash.
All good stuff. Maple leafs. Liberty. Johnson Mathey, Pamp. Scottsdale Etc.
basically just bought when I had extra dough and stuck it in my safe. Gold is 1gm and 5gm cards.
Silver is 1/2oz all the way to Kilo. How do people figure value? Just spot plus, or just spot?

IMG_2273.JPG

All WTS ads require a price. I would suggest researching what your pieces are worth and then posting each piece and a price for it.

If you go to most local dealers, they will give you current spot price, regardless of form. Some will give you less than spot. It is good to call, or check with friends before selling. When they sell, the spot + price will vary depending on item. Silver Eagles and Maple Leafs will be more than just standard rounds or bars. The spot + price can vary between dealers as well.

I personally buy my silver from Craig's Rare Coins in Beaverton, or Harry's Coins in Beaverton. They are both honest and trustworthy sellers. I WILL NOT EVER buy or sell at Liberty Coin and Currency.

I hope this helps.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The world is full of kings and queens, who blind your eyes and steal your dreams. It's Heaven and Hell.....

Typically a metals buyer will pay something like 5% under spot or bid. They want to make a buck too. Of course they want ask + 5% when you buy

If you can find someone to pay you current spot price you are doing good.

If I was local I would be a buyer but its not worth the hassle to have to drive to Portland.

Thanks all for the info. Really appreciate it. I'll get my ducks in a row and give the list first crack then take what's left to above mentioned locations.
Thanks again guys. Gives me the warm fuzzy with all the thought.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top