JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I've joined GSSF and taken the Glock Armorer's Course. A side benefit is that I may purchase a Glock from an LE dealer at LE pricing. I'm looking for a Gen3 G19 with stock sights.

When I called Glock they referred me to their OR LE distributor, Keith's in Gresham. Glock said Keith could tell me the LE dealers he distributes to. I called him, but he only had G19s with Trijicons in stock. I asked him about other Glock LE dealers in OR, but he declined to acknowledge or list them. Fair enough.

Anyone know of any Glock LE dealers in OR? :huh:

Thanks for any leads. Funny that nobody has a list.

Keith's is the only Glock LE distributor in Oregon. He is not the only dealer.
Good to learn. Keith implied, and Matt stated, that Keith's was the only LE dealer.

I am a Authorized Glock LE GSSF dealer in Corvallis. Give me a call at the shop Monday and I'll see if my distributor has the Gen3 LE 19 in stock. 541-757-9591 m-f 9-5 ask for Brian
Brian, sounds good. I'll give you a call later today. Thanks! I'll be over in the valley for the OKCA knife show in a few weeks.

Lost Creek Armory in Bend also does Glock GSSF sales. Not sure about LE, but they come through the same system as GSSF (Glock Sport Shooters Foundation) so maybe it's worth a call.
Ask for Tom...

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top