JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Why hate the 380? Sure 9mm would have been better. However I still would not want to be shot by a 380.

Glock will sell tons of these. If it is a better fit than my TCP, my wife will get a new gun and I'll get the Glock to replace it.

Isn't the market already saturated? You folks who want a pocket 9 should check out the Beretta Nano

Yes. However there has never been a pocket Glock. Just the baby Glock. Lots of folks say that the Kahrs are Pocket Glocks. However they are still not a Glock.

I think a pocket pistol with Glock's reliability behind it will outsell anything out there. Unless they bust like Springfield, with a faulty trigger, this will be the pistol of 2014. That is until they cave and release a 9mm version.

I highly look forward to its release and will likely purchase one.

I'm disappointed by this decision to go with a 380. Personally, I feel that Glock is trying to get into the market with women who carry daily on their person or perhaps in their purse and want something smaller than the 26/27. I read that this is one of the fastest growing sectors of the gun buying crowd so I guess it makes business sense in way. Why the 380 hate? In my area at least, 380 ammo is a pain to find stocked, much harder than 9, 40 or 45.

I like the idea of a true "pocket Glock". I am also a fan of 380, however unless you reload 380 is pretty much non existent right now.

All that being said, I do reload so I will probably get one, after my R51 purchase that is.

I like the idea of a true "pocket Glock". I am also a fan of 380, however unless you reload 380 is pretty much non existent right now.

All that being said, I do reload so I will probably get one, after my R51 purchase that is.

I see 380 HP ammo here and there. Plain ball ammo is non existent. Unless you shop online. Most online retailers have 380.

Glock just took your idea, clad it in plastic, machined it with generous 90 degree corners, and politely inscribed the words,"you're asking the wrong company" on it.

Pretty sure they're going to surprise us at SHOT with a small 9mm.

If not this year then next for sure. The 42 is 9mm sized, so no reason why it won't be available in 9mm sooner or later.

Oh, Glock may come out with a single-stack nine, but it won't be what I would consider "less bulky" in design. Next year at SHOT is probably the earliest timeframe, unless they suddenly got a lot better at keeping secrets.