JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
This is a lightly used Glock 30 (.45 ACP). It is a Gen 2.5 version of the pistol. For those who are unfamiliar with the Gen 2.5 version, it is the Gen 3 version without the accessory rail. The pistol comes with the "Tupperware" container, papers, two mags with the Pearce finger groove extension base plates, and the cleaning brush. The pistol has Trijicon night sights (Green Front, Yellow Rear), an extended Glock slide stop, an excellent, professional trigger job that includes the Lightning Strike Titanium Plunger and Ghost connector.

Additionally, the pistol comes with a Kydex holster for a 1.5 inch belt for $550 if someone insists on a cash deal (*my preference is to work a trade deal of some sort). With the night sights, the trigger job, the holster, and the other upgrades, it's a really good starting point at an affordable price with lots of value in the package.

I have six more magazines (also with the Pearce finger groove extension base plates) that can be added to the deal depending on the package.

Regarding trade offers, please be reasonable. The deal should be structured so it makes sense for both parties. Ideally, if someone in Oregon has a Walther Q5 Match in 9mm available, I would be interested in adding cash or items to do a deal for one of those. I'm also interested in the 45 ACP version of the Walther PPQ.

-If anyone local (greater Portland area) has a SIG P210 Legend Target in 9mm (the one with 1911 style controls) in 9mm or maybe a Walther P5 available to trade that would be cool. ****If interested, let me know how much cash on top of the pistol and the mags, you'd need for either of those.****

**I'm willing to trade some of the extra mags for other mags.**

Currently, I'm looking for factory IWI mags for the Tavor in 9mm and Walther PPQ (M1 or M2) in 9mm.

If any of you have mags like those available for trade, please let me know.

My preference is for a deal somewhere in the greater Portland area but I can travel a little. It just depends on the deal.

Thank you for your interest.

*Note- two of the mags did not make it to the photo shoot but they are here, ready to go.

Last Edited:
Would u be willing to trade for a brand new Steyr C40 M1, case, 3 mags, dark earth cerakote, talon grip.
Full_Size_Render.jpg hosting image

Thank you for the offer. The Glock 26 is great but I'm trying to trade into a pistol that is closer to full size than a subcompact.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.