JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Wanted to get some opinions about why some people like a g 17 over a 19. I have both, and enjoy shooting both. I carry my g19 daily, but the 17 usually comes with me when hunting, fishing or camping. I have a gen 1 g17, but have been looking for a gen 2 or 3 to switch to, as I shoot the g17 much better. Anyone prefer the g17 for daily concealed carry?

Wanted to get some opinions about why some people like a g 17 over a 19. I have both, and enjoy shooting both. I carry my g19 daily, but the 17 usually comes with me when hunting, fishing or camping. I have a gen 1 g17, but have been looking for a gen 2 or 3 to switch to, as I shoot the g17 much better. Anyone prefer the g17 for daily concealed carry?

I have the 17, because it felt better in my hand. The 19 is next on my list, if I could find a WA gssf dealer with them in stock.

Mine is a 17. The wife's is a 19. It fits better in her purse.

The 17 seems to fit better in my hand. And, conversely, the 19 fits better in her hand. So to each their own.

Another one who likes the feel of the 17 in my hand...have rented and shot both and bought the 17 because I was more accurate with it.

Depending upon your build you can wear it IWB -- I have a Comp-Tac Minataur.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top