JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$600
Manufacturer
Glock
Caliber
9mm
City
Clackamas
State
Oregon
Zip Code
I got basically a brand new Glock 17 gen 5 only 2 mags through it. Comes with all the factory parts,mags and back straps. Also comes with a 30 round mag. Has extended red slide lock, extended slide release, extended mag release, ghost 3.5 trigger connector (much easier trigger pull) and upgraded spring cups. Also comes with 70 rounds of 9mm ammo and the Caa mck kit. You pay the transfer fee. Asking 600$obo

IMG_2433.jpeg IMG_2434.jpeg IMG_2435.jpeg IMG_2436.jpeg IMG_2432.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
I got basically a brand new Glock 17 gen 5 only 2 mags through it. Comes with all the factory parts,mags and back straps. Also comes with a 30 round mag. Has extended red slide lock, extended slide release, extended mag release, ghost 3.5 trigger connector (much easier trigger pull) and upgraded spring cups. Also comes with 70 rounds of 9mm ammo and the Caa mck kit. You pay the transfer fee. Asking 600$obo

View attachment 1456483 View attachment 1456484 View attachment 1456485 View attachment 1456486 View attachment 1456487
Would you cons a trade for black Tristar 12 gage bullpop ? Like new

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.