JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Did anyone else notice their "Ma-Duece" jammed every 3rd...?
...They didn't clean the prop-gun, and it jammed first shot...?
...And how the remote-gun jammed first try due to 1 of their 2 beta-mags(only) was faulty...?

Um not sure what their appeal is...
-K

Looks like they got in a little trouble with BATF and Will lost his license. Almost every episode I did watch (not many) they were breaking or bending the rules based on what was being shown.

<broken link removed>

watched parts of two episodes now I avoid it, many things they did looked barely legal. everything else I saw looked like idiot engineering. how they stay in business amazes me.

That show is a joke, but people that don't really know guns seem to like it...
And there builds aren't that creative, fairly run of the mill.
If I were to build a silenced shotty, I'd work up some subsonic yet still cycling rounds ;)

I am no welder, but looking at some of the stuff they've 'welded' was an absolute joke. I could do better with a bucket of JB Weld!

After watching the show off and on, I came to two conclusions

1) The local sheriff must have unlimited funds because it never fails that he shows up to buy a half dozen of Red Jackets latest creation
2) The local sheriff regularly confronts guys driving tanks, apc's, and attack helicopters, hence the need for all the firepower.

I believe any show that makes guns interesting to non-gun folks is a good thing. When it became like a soap opera where the stoner kid falls for the daughter it was just too much.

I believe any show that makes guns interesting to non-gun folks is a good thing. When it became like a soap opera where the stoner kid falls for the daughter it was just too much.

+1 on that! I was watching a re-run yesterday and it looks like more drama is a brewin.

About a month ago i asked my mom if she had seen the show (Sons of Guns)? With a serious look she said no, why would i watch that? I have sons with guns!

My mom cracks me up sometimes.

Lefty.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews