JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I looking at a used Freedom Arms 5 1/2" bbl Model 97 in .22 LR. It is in "like new" condition and includes the box & papers. I handled several Freedom Arms Model 97s the other day at a local shop in Vancouver & was really empressed w/ the quality. Of course, as with anything that is very well made, the price of admission was pretty steep.

It is truly a needfull thing...lol. Does anyone have experience with Freedom Arms and their products?

View attachment 209560

View attachment 209561

My father in law has a FA .44 and .22 that he shoots in competition. He thinks they are the cats meow. His only regret was he waited too long to buy them. They are spendy. Seems like he paid around $1200 (new) each for them.

It seems that you can not just have one Freedom Arms pistol! My Model 97 is being shipped to my FFL right now & I'm already thinking about my next needfull thing, a Model 83 in 454 Casull.:s0155:

I'm liking mine, a .45 Colt. The cost of admission is steep, as noted. There's a guy on GunBroker that preorders them in vanilla configurations and sells them a bit under MSRP.

One thing I found kind of odd was that a trigger job was "optional" on a gun this expensive. Considering the cost of shipping guns, it's probably a good idea to order it with this option. Mine had a 4.9# trigger before the job, 2.7# after.

Beautifully made, a joy to shoot. If one wanted to pack a single action I can't imagine a better gun than the 4-3/4" version.

-- Sam

IMG_1339Small.jpg

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top