JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I was in Fred Meyers off Cornelius Pass today and was surprised to see that the now sell firearms. They had quite a big selection of both rifles and handguns. That being said their prices were some I the highest I've ever seen. Some were reasonable (sr22 pistol for $320) but most were well over what you'd pay at a LGS down the road.

They were also selling ammo and were fully stocked up on all calibers. 9mm 50rds Remington was $14.

Is this new for Freddies? I've never heard of one selling firearms before.

There are a few in Eugene that sell firearms and ammunition. They also tend to have a basic selection of accessories.

But hey, don't ya love it when you find more places to get guns 'n ammo?

our freddy's is in the middle of a big remodel and just finished the sporting good section.not a bad selection of guns. i was suprised to see handguns

our freddy's is in the middle of a big remodel and just finished the sporting good section.not a bad selection of guns. i was suprised to see handguns

Just like they used to be, I wish BiMart would go back to selling handguns too.

Never even thought to look for Guns and Ammo at the Grocery Store. I can see it now, honey I stopped at the store on the way home and picked up Milk, Bread, Eggs, Bacon and a Ruger SR1911...

I noticed the Fred Meyer in Tumwater is also selling guns/ammo now. I also noticed how their prices were really high. That being said, the next time my wife says "let's go shopping at Fred Meyer" I won't complain quite as much.

Yep was in there the other day pricing Ruger SR9c 443.99 that's high. Gun broker was 419, however freddy's has senior day first tue. in the month.Which

means you can take 10% off of any purchase.that will will make that gun 399+ change... That should be Aug. 7

You must be in Newport ;) We build fixtures for Fred Meyer and all the stores everybody is listing have all recently been or going through a remodel. The trend seems to be adding the gun sections in a major remodel. Between senior discounts and rewards, you can save some bucks.

I used to live up in Anchorage and you could pick up anything from a 10/22 to a S&W .500. Thought it was weird when I got to WA and there were no firearms...

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top