JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Unfortunately, as it is today, sales, or anything gets advertised in the media or their web site. To find out about sales, you either go to the stores or give them a call.

I wonder what would be the best way to use this forum to regularly (every Wed) obtain and post their items on sale. At least until they figure it out.

Hi:
No one has said this yet so I'll be the first.I hope firearms and ammo sales
will work for the gas reward card:))).That would just be totally awesome:D:D
I could get my gas for less and some ammo to go sweet!!!!!.Boy I hope there Medford and Grants Pass stores get with the same sales program:s0155:

Thanks
Scott Hannah

They have a gun counter now, rifles, shotguns and handguns. Over priced but fun to look at.

I bought a LCP last week with the sportsman show coupons and those rebate things they send in the mail.....final price $239.

Of course I got more reward points and fuel discounts.

Using the same system last year with some savings certificate in the paper and rebate mailers, etc.... picked up an XDM-9 for $460.

I'm not old enough, but every first Tuesday of the month they have a senior discount for 55 and older for an additional 10% off ammo and firearms.

Over priced.....no.....just need to pay attention and work the system.

On top of that I used to spend $50 bucks in gas running around looking for the best deals. Would drive to Bob's, then to Sporties, check out bi-mart, etc...only to save to $50 bucks for a net gain of $0.

I'm hoping they run those coupons at next years show.....those made for some great deals.

I was at Walmart last week and they had a 770 Remington combo for about $350. The exact same combo at Fred Meyer was $320. They had the exact same Sentry firearm safe at Fred Meyer for nearly $20 less then Walmart. With the bonus coupons that Fred Meyer runs every other week in their ads that same safe would be $50 less.

I like coupons! :)

I can't confim it to be the truth, but this started in their store in Alaska, and decided the coastal towns with stores would carry firearms and related items. No a clue how other stores were selected if by size or what. A good selection is found in the store nearest me, and any firearms store is a good one in my way of thinking. Somewhat high on prices, and it's new, but clerks are not very real sharp on the products. The family who owns Freddy's now is a very old conservative grocery food chain from the midwest.
Wisconsin I believe. So it really is kind of a surprise that they would expand to firearms and ammo.

Was it just the sporting good coupon? Was seeing if there was any specific coupons? If I can couple some coupons, along with employee discount I might just have to go pick up a shotgun lol.

Oohrah!!! Pretty lucky to have one in my nearest town. It's all good and that more means better prices as competition creeps in. Some advertisment in the paper. They could have more clerks with more knowlege, lower prices, but really seem to have a fair selection of firearms and ammo. Important part is there seems to have an inventory flow, where you are not looking at bare shelves:s0155:

My wife and I recently took our children to Toys R Us to buy some toy guns. We asked a store clerk there if they had any, she replied " Toys R Us does not sell anything that emulates a real gun." So we said...OK..? and went to Fred Meyer. Fred Meyer did have a collection of 6 or so toys guns that did "emulate" a real gun. My kids love them. O'yeah they sell the "ammo" for the cap guns too.
Father of four :gun07:

I just got an email back from Fred Meyers (Cheryl Kindwall) and she says

"Regarding Washington, I agree with you! I would love to expand in to that state but I am not able to provide any information at this time. I hope we will be able to do so in the near future."

Oh well.

Thank you

We bought the wife a Marlin 795 there, it worked out to be acouple bucks cheaper than Bimart. Overall it wasnt to bad shopping there, they did have a Walther P22 in digital that I want to pick up its only 330 or so with discount. We asked about coupons and they said they wont ever have any coupons on firearms or ammo. We checked the ad here in Corvallis because the ads are sometimes tailored to the area and it even said they were excluded which kind of sucked.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top