JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I was visiting some buddies in Medford and i guess the freddy there has been selling guns for a while. Handguns and rifles. I was surprised when i stopped at the walmart in either scapoose or st helens and they sold hand guns too.

The Walmart in St Helens has a very slim long gun selection and no handguns except for air guns. Very limited ammo selection as well. The Scappoose Fred Meyer has 4 times the firearms in stock and can special order almost anything in comparison to the Walmart.

I tried to buy a 10/22 from that Walmart about 3 years ago and couldn't get anyone to help me. Ended up driving over Cornelius Pass to the GI Joes through the snow and ice to pickup a Christmas gift for my son. I wasn't happy with them to say the least and I refused to ever attempt to buy a firearm from them again.

I've bought 3 .22lr, a 9mm, a .380 and a 30/30 in the last year from Scappoose....I have an illness. :(

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top