JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I have two...only need one...

Selling my Sig Sauer P220 Dark Elite TB (220R-45-DSE-TB) This one has never been fired, new in the box with all the factory goodies. Good luck finding one for less than $1100!

I will also include a leather IWB holster from the HolsterStore, and THREE extra new Stainless ACT mags. ANOTHER $200+ FOR THESE GOODIES!

From Sig's website:

The new P220® Elite Dark is the newest edition to the P220 Elite and features an ergonomic beavertail grip, front cocking serrations, front strap checkering, SIGLITE® Adjustable Combat Night Sights, custom Hogue aluminum grips and the new Short Reset Trigger or SRT. SIG engineers designed the SRT to provide you the same great safety and smooth action of the SIG DA/SA with a comfortable reset that is 60% shorter for faster trigger return and surgical control during high speed shooting. The P220 Elite Dark is available in .45ACP.

Now shipping with Hogue ExtremeTM Duty aluminum grips. Images shown with the New Extreme Duty grips.

$1000

P220-Dark-EliteTB-Detail-Hero-L.jpg