JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Hey Major, that's right, you are the guy that knows about pharmacology. Professionally speaking.
You are probably right, I can be impulsive.:rolleyes: I'll give it a day and see what happens.

Eric,
My wife is a psychiatric nurse practitioner/prescriber and knows psychopharmacology. I asked her what meds she'd prescribe for someone who craved something badly but then turned around and tried to get rid of it. She said it most likely is a personality disorder and that therapy is generally more helpful than medications. I can put together a customized therapy plan for you at the discounted price of $1400 cash or one FN Five-Seven pistol with ammo. :) GLWS!

THANK YOU! My wife just tells me I am crazy and that's just not helpful. It may be accurate but not especially helpful. :rolleyes:
I will likely close the listing this evening and finish the Custom mods to the Scorpion EVO in the next few days and get that listed.
I get spoiled with the CZ triggers on my custom guns and the FN is just not in the same league. It has other compensating factors and I can live with that.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.