JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Received an email from Fisherman Marine:

"Fisherman's Expanding to Tigard! Grand Opening Coming In April!
We're proud to announce that we're expanding to the West side of Portland with a new 30,000 square foot store across Hwy 217 from Washington Square Mall. The address is 10329 SW Cascade Blvd (the former Comp USA building between Mor Furniture and Staples).

Getting to the west side has been an ongoing goal and we're tremendously excited to be renovating the building right now with our Grand Opening scheduled for April (exact date tbd at this point!).

In addition to the fishing and hunting gear that has been the backbone of Fisherman's, the new store will feature an expanded selection of camping, footwear and apparel.

We look forward to connecting with a whole new community of outdoors people while making shopping at Fisherman's more convenient!

Thank you for your support of Fisherman's!"

:s0155:

That's good news! I can only get my wife into a sporting goods store if they also have running gear.
I still miss G.I. Joe's.
Dick's is weak sauce, and priced terribly.

Fishermans is good as I like it. What does not make sense though my friend who worked in the O.C. one was layed off with 4 others? It is the managers nephew as well. Can't figure that out though.

Good place though and saw them at the Sportmans show last night and they have 40% all Kings and Rivers West camo. Some good deals to be had.... Plus for you Ruger fans they have one new Ruger Scout bolt action with 10 round mag and flash hider with peep sights for $769. And I forgot has picatinny rail on top. So if you saw the ad for it there is one there at the show not store. Looked pretty good and well built but I am not a Ruger guy but I thought about it.

We're regulars at the Tigard Fishermans! Their selection is great. Prices high side of normal retail, but the fact that they have it in stock often compensates. The stories told by the staff at the firearms counter sometimes amuse me.

I am happy to see they regularly stock left handed actions!

-sbc

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top