JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Today we had a great day in Albany New York and I just want to post a little hoorah since I didnt see any other posts about it.

There were over 10,000 people at the state capitol. Lines were out the door to come inside and speak to legistlators. I am so happy to see this kind of action. I wish Colorado would get their buts in gear too. NYkers had no chance to protest because Cuomo usurped the democratic process. I cant even imagine how pissed they must be over there.

51 out of 63 counties have passed or pending resolutions against the law.
23 towns have passed resolutions against the law.
7 law enforcement agencies have spoken out against the law.
NY SAFE Resolutions | Documenting County and Town resolutions on the NY SAFE act

<broken link removed>

February 28, 2013 Albany, NY Rally to Repeal the Safe Act 3 - YouTube

Not a peep about this on CNN or Fox news though. Kind of wierd.

Anyway, it was a good day. Nice to see people standing together. I got so fired up I wrote a letter to my state and federal reps and fired off two NRA form letters to same. We have to keep up the pressure!

A perfect example of where we are failing to get people like Fox News to support us. Maybe we need a letter writing campaign to them. Doesn't seem like the NRA or SAF are being to effective. (now I should get some interesting feedback) Glad New Yorkers are standing up.

Yeah I am very thankful for the NRA but I dont think they understand media usage sometimes. Obama's people on the other hand, they very much understand media. They pay for studies to test words like "assault magazine" just to get 5% stronger responses from folks. They work not just to energize their base, but to attack in the middle, where folks arent sure which side they are on. That is why they say things like "we support the second ammendment" and "common sense" reforms. They try to split us apart by saying they arent taking away our right to hunt or defend ourselves. These people are crafty as hell. NRA needs to be far more crafty with the way they run their messaging. I think they very much understand how to deal with politicians as they have been doing that for decades, but the modern Democratic party is a media and opinion manipulation machine and NRA needs to upgrade.

If everyone, or anyone, wants to write Fox News and ask them why they didn't cover this, here's the e-mail address for their news department:
[email protected]<[email protected]>;
I just wrote and asked with the links from above included. I mentioned if the could cover a 6 year old transgender being upset as to the bathroom he/she used, you would think they would have space for this. Doubt I'll get a reply, but I tried!

I was looking for this news all day, I was hoping the over 10,000 people would be enough to cover the story but they didn't mention it at all so frustrating if America saw there were over 10k people protesting they might stop and ponder it for a second and evaluate their position...probably why MSM didn't show anything

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top