JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Yeah, they can all hashtagEffOffAndDie this time around.

I work and recreate outdoors, and grocery stores never enforced it so...

πŸ–•πŸ–•πŸ–•πŸ–•πŸ–•πŸ–•πŸ–•πŸ–•πŸ–•πŸ–•πŸ–•πŸ–•
I work outdoors too....but for the feds. They threatened to fire me for not wearing a mask in my gov by myself. They pushed so hard for us to get the shot, I actually got a termination date cause I wouldn't get the shot. I just kept working and I am still employed

I got the first pair of shots, one of them my left eye swelled shut, so fat that it touched my glasses, Doctor said "Not the Vax" ✊ πŸ’¦ me off some more.
And you know this how?

The ring tone on my cell phone is an Air Raid Siren. You should see the looks on everyone's face when I get a call in Costco or other crowded place. :eek: Makes me chuckle. My wife hates it and quickly walks away if she is with me. My son says someone is not going to appreciate my sense of humor and I will get punched in the nose! But hey, at my age I will take my giggles wherever I can find them.

Like I said, I turn my phone off for weeks at a time, being retired I don't need a phone very much.

No TV and no radio or phone so I guess I will miss the big hurrah :s0140:

Are they gonna send Hawaii the missile alert again?
Damn G.

2la3ne.jpg

Just wondering ….
… if there's "system" to test, why wait until October? Why not next week or Sept ?:s0092:

And…. Didn't they try a similar test a couple of YEARS ago and it flopped? :s0153:

Just wondering ….
… if there's "system" to test, why wait until October? Why not next week or Sept ?:s0092:

And…. Didn't they try a similar test a couple of YEARS ago and it flopped? :s0153:
Just guessing but by October more people will be home to hear the test, weather changes. :)

I have the myAlerts application installed on my phone which does send me alerts sometimes based on the area I live. Sometimes the air quality goes down because of the fires burning sometimes. Once the qir quality goes down I close the windows and use the A/C instead A few years back there was fires in the Kamloops area in Canada and so the smoke floated down into Washingon and our smoke alarms went off at 02:00. It woke me up and.I did a quick check if there was a fire then smoke alarms turned off. I closed all of the windows and turn the A/C.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top