JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
IMG_2713.JPG Ed Brown Special Forces full size 45acp in Battle Bronze. This gun is brand new unfired and comes with the Ed Brown carrying bag and all the swag. Gun is pictured with VZ grips. Have the original grips as well. Both will be included in the sale. For more information or pictures please contact me at 503-779-7897. CASH ONLY $2600 thanks

I wish I had the cashola for this one. I had to do a check on gunbroker. The cheapest one I saw was 2995.00. So, it looks like your price is a bargain.

View attachment 342424 Ed Brown Special Forces full size 45acp in Battle Bronze. This gun is brand new unfired and comes with the Ed Brown carrying bag and all the swag. Gun is pictured with VZ grips. Have the original grips as well. Both will be included in the sale. For more information or pictures please contact me at 503-779-7897. CASH ONLY $2600 thanks

Price reduction to $2500. You will not find a better deal on a new unfired Ed Brown anywhere. Save yourself several hundred dollars thanks

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.