JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
very well built weapons,reliable, you name it. they've been around forever and are used in almost every country. america seems to be the only country that needs to constantly change its main battle weapon.im a .308 fanatic and own several. also look into the m1A they are very simple and accurate aswell,although you can gucci the DSA more if thats what your into.

Get ready to fall in love. I bought one back in 2000 during the ban and traded it a few years later. I missed it every day after that. Then in '06 I saw a DSA StG58 paratrooper on the wall (with all the post ban goodies)at a local GS and bought it on the spot - my only impulse firearm purchase. Needless to say, I'll never get rid of this one. It now dons Ironwood maple and a SAS can. Expensive to feed but worth it. Has run flawlessly and is more than accurate enough for the type of shooting I do.

I got one and was in love until I traded her off. Then I was sad until I got another one, man I thought she was it!

Until one day I fell in love with my M1A.

Sold the FAL and forgot all about her until this thread. ;)

I had a STG58 and I loved the rifle (still do). It was simple, accurate, and robust. The only reason that I traded it was I no longer wanted another full sized .308. I am slowly saving a few bucks here and there for a SA58 FAL PARA Elite Compact Rifle... Someday...

I talked with DSA last week and they said they have "plenty" of the STG58s with 18" bar.

I don't know how you can stand the wait! I am not a patient person and waiting a year for anything that I paid for would be agony.

if you go the GB route, you can usually find a good deal. I wanted an STG58, but ended up getting a SA58 for 200 bucks more. Great weapon. They're addictive though - I just inherited an Izzy HB, and now I'm looking for a para model and a G1. hopefully the tax refund will take care of the itch.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top