JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I just acquired this in a part trade. I have plenty of .22's, so this little guy is up for sale. This is a bolt action with a 26" heavy barrel for target shooting. It has a couple of interesting features. The front sight has a release (kinda of like a magazine release) that you press to fold the sight over on its side. The rear sight is a Lyman aperture or peep sight that is fully adjustable up and down, left and right. It has a sling that has locking swivels I guess you could say? You just stick them in the notch and twist them a 90 degree turn to lock them in. The one thing I noticed was on the bottom of the grip it looks like there might have been a metal or plastic plate that has fallen off or been removed (see pictures). PC031247.jpg

PC031248.jpg

PC031249.jpg Like I said it is an interesting rifle, but I have no use for it. Asking $250 obo. I saw only two of these on Gunbroker and they wanted $300 or more for each, but this one, as you can see in the pics is not in as good of condition, but not bad. :s0155:. Take a look at the pics and let me know if you have any questions.

BJ
503-880-8411

PC031247.jpg

PC031248.jpg

PC031249.jpg

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.