JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
***TRADE PENDING***

Dell 760 with a Core 2 Duo 2.93GHz processor, 6GB of RAM, 2TB hard drive, multi-card reader, DVD RW, 19" landscape monitor, keyboard, mouse. Software: 64bit Windows 7, Office 2010 Home and Business, Nero 2015 Platinum and Panda Antivirus installed. Runs beautifully!

Forgot to mention that is has an ATI Radeon HD3450 and I've added a second 2TB Seagate Barracuda hard drive since original posting.

$200 obo. Trades: Benchmade Contego 810BK or SBK (folder), ammo (the usual suspects: 22, 223/5.56, 9, 45) maybe a super low end (not so low end that I'll lose flesh if I shoot it) pistol. Whatever, I just need this out of my house.

As always: I apologize for the crappy pic.

Attachments

• image1_zpsgrr19bli.jpe
    image1_zpsgrr19bli.jpe
    42.4 KB · Views: 171
Last Edited:
WOULD YOU LIKE TO HAVE A HI-POINT THAT HAS BEEN SETTING IN ME SAFE FOR AROUND 3 YEARS?............SHOOTS GREAT LAST TIME I TOOK IT OUT...........I HAVE NO USE FOR IT, AND MY PUTER JUST TOKK A &*(%^(^v......LOL, NO BIGGIE, LET ME KNOW

Hey Decker: 305 watt ps. I ran a second HDD in it as well as an ATI Radeon HD3450. It only has the single 2TB drive in it now but I can put a second drive (1 or 2TB) in it if you want.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top