Defensive Carbine - Openings

Discussion in 'Oregon Firearms Academy' started by OFADAN, May 30, 2011.

1. OFADAN

OFADAN Well-Known Member

6   0   0
    The office just let me know we have a couple openings in our intensive two-day Defensive Carbine course at the OFA Campus for next weekend June 4 & 5th. Also we have a couple openings left in our July 18/19 carbine if this works better for your schedule.

If you'd like to learn more about the class you can visit this link to read up on the class - Oregon Firearms Academy LLC - Tactical Rifle 1 This class is a blast and it will give you and your carbine a work out....you will learn more about your gear and yourself by the end of the second day!

Please feel free to contact me via email (not PM) if you have questions about the course content. dan@oregonfirearmsacademy.com If you want info about cost, registration, overnight lodging, etc please call or email Vivian at vivian@oregonfirearmsacademy.com or 541-451-5532.

We've been offering this course for over 15 years now and each year we continue to perfect it! I'm confident you'll find the course a challenge, fun, and of value. :thumbup:
  2. OFADAN

OFADAN Well-Known Member

6   0   0
    Update...just a few hours later and we've already filled at least one seat. Call or email right away if you want in.
  3. OFADAN

OFADAN Well-Known Member

6   0   0
    Another update: the July course is full! Still have a seat open for this weekend.

Interesting quote...noteworthy and true..."Amatuers focus on hardware and professionals focus on software" Lt. Col Dave Grossman (ret).

So if you're wanna work on your software, join us this weekend!