JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Dobeman got his replacement gun last Sat; picked it up from our store; was happy with it; tried his best to find a fault(his own words) but proved faultless. I guess you all out there would like to know.

To D.Day, D. Anderson and esp. Mr. Tucker and the whole Davidson's organization:

No words can suffice your goodwill! Thanks for trusting us. This gesture will not be forgotten. This will be an anecdote that will lasts forever.

GunZone

Dobeman got his replacement gun last Sat; picked it up from our store; was happy with it; tried his best to find a fault(his own words) but proved faultless. I guess you all out there would like to know.

yes indeed - got the gun Saturday, took it out Sunday and put many rounds through it. I could not induce a failure. This one appears rock solid :s0155: and this was through the two magazines included with the pistol and two Gun Zone generously gave me.

This has a happy ending.

I am glad this worked out well for you but for my own knowledge on possible future purchases does buying through Davidson's cost extra such as an "Extended Warranty" from an auto dealer?

no, not at all. If the dealer bought the gun through Davidson's it carries the warranty, or if you buy it from Davidsons, it carries the warranty.

This is really awesome. I always try to deal with businesses that take care of their customers. I always liked the tools that Davidson's offers. I'm planning on using them when I make my next new purchase.

I have several accounts with various distributors too but after a gun that went bad that I got from one place I have since switched to Davidson's for most of my purchases. Their customer service is well worth the little extra it costs to get from them.

They are a great place to do business with.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top