JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hey All,

I tried a quick forum search for this gunsmith and found nothing. I know of another ‘smith near Eugene (in Veneta) and he's good but I’d like someone actually in town and I’m wondering if anyone has had experience with Dave's Pac West Gunsmithing. Does he do good work? Reasonably priced? Any thoughts would be appreciated.

Thanks all.

I've had Dave do some work for me and I'll have to say this about him, his prices are very reasonable. He doesn't take notes about your order, and does some stuff you maybe didn't ask for, but he thinks you might want done, and you're stuck with his idea of what you wanted. If you want something done and he doesn't think it's necessary, he won't do it. The guy has seen better days, and tends to work when he wants to work. Between drinks he's an alright guy. He does alright gunsmithing and it's hard to find someone here, but you're better off mailing it to someone who wants to do good work for you. Almost hate to talk that way about him, he is a very nice person, but I won't have him handle my guns again.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top