JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I have wanted a DWX since I first heard about them in 2019. Today I see they are available and of course, I'm fresh out of play money. The MSRP was $1499 in 2019 and today it's $1999.

No way I could afford 2k for it now. I might have been able to swing the $1,500 back when 2019 when they were 1st announced, but since it never came to fruition, I opted for a P320 X5 instead.

I would absolutely love to own one but the price is a deal breaker and I don't really have a practical use for it. 😔

Hopefully the street price will go down a bit once more are in circulation…. I bought a Shadow 2 while I was waiting, and I've been eyeing a Prodigy…..$2k is a bit of a stretch.

I mean, it was released a few months ago, but yes that's one they should have never announced until it was ready to ship. The 4 year wait is absolutely ridiculous. It might actually be worse than Cloud Defensive and their EPL 🤣

Hopefully the street price will go down a bit once more are in circulation…. I bought a Shadow 2 while I was waiting, and I've been eyeing a Prodigy…..$2k is a bit of a stretch.
It will come down in time
I bought a S2 and then traded it and some cash for a TSO so I don't know why I think I need the DWX. I think my next gun will be a Prodigy too.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top