JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$2150
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
Other / Not Listed
City
GRANTS PASS
State
Oregon
Zip Code
CUSTOM 7MM DAKOT MAGNUM BUILT ON MAUSER FN SUPREME ACTION. 26" custom Donnelly barrel, Sako bottom metal, 3 position Winchester model 70 type safety etc. Built by the well known BG rifle builder E. Brown (one of the Brown Bro's from Oregon). Unfortunately time has caught up with Mr Brown and he will not be building rifles any longer so here is your chance to own a dandy accurate big game hunting rifle from a prominent builder. This particular rifle is one of two that were custom built for large Montana ranch owner and outfitter as his personal rifle but who would lend it on occasion to prominent client here and there. Time has caught up with my uncle as well who doesnt hunt any longer and i have had this rifle for approx 10 years now. I am letting this go as i have quite a few Dakota mags and I dont see myself shooting this any longer as i have others to get too! LOL! I too have a few rifles built by the Brown boys and they all are very accurate and shoot extremely well. I will include loading data for the 2 or 3 loads that were worked up for this rifle when it was built and it shoots all 1/2 MOA or better. Also has approx 30 loaded rounds with it...10 of each load i think? This rifle is used of course and has multiple trophy class Elk, Mule Deer, Grizzly and Black Bear taken with it. TAKE A LOOK AT THE PICTURES FOR BEST AND FINAL DESCRIPTION. I HAVE MORE PICS SO IF YOU ARE SERIOUSLY INTERESTED LET ME KNOW AND ILL SEND THEM TO YOU. They only allow 5 pics per listing.

SPECS:
-MAUSER FN SUPREME ACTION
-26" DONNELLY OR LILJA BARREL (CANT REMEMBER AS I HAVE TWO THAT WERE BUILT FOR UNCLE AND ONE WAS DONNELLY AND THE OTHER LILJA WHICH ARE THE ONLY TWO BARREL MAKERS HE USED IN BUILDING THESE BG CUSTOM RIFLES)
-WINCHESTER MODEL 70 TYPE 3 POSITION WING SAFETY
-SAKO BOTTOM METAL WITH DROP FLOOR PLATE
-BEAUTIFUL AAAA+ CIRCASIAN WALNUT STOCK WITH CONTRAST GRIP CAP AND END CAP
-COMES WITH BUSHNELL 3200 ELITE SCOPE
-WILL COME WITH EXACT LOADING DATE FOR 3 DIFFERENT LOADS THAT RUN GREAT OUT OF THIS RIFLE PLUS ANY LOADED AMMO I HAVE LEFT (30 OR SO ROUNDS/10 OF EACH LOAD?)

Not sure what else to say so let me know if you have any questions. IMG_9643.JPG IMG_9644.JPG IMG_9632.JPG IMG_9636.JPG

IMG_9630.JPG

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.