JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I was just in there for my first time, and I have to agree. They have all the cool widgets we all want for our AR's and their prices are good.

They'll even assemble what you want while you wait! To quote the Terminator, "I'LL BE BACK".

Didn't necessarily have a bad experience, but it seems unless it's a 5.56 or one of the two 338 lapua mags that were on the wall I must be crazy for wanting it.
They have all the AR stuff in the world if you happen to need parts of any kind.

I just saw the "AMMO AND GUNS" sign and stopped in to take a look.

I went there today looking for a holster. They don't really carry much, and that part's okay.

But...I walked in the door, I was not welcomed, nor did anybody ask if they could help me. I had to ask them, for help.

This is the experience I have every time I'm there. Causes me to not go in there much.

WAYNO.

I've dealt with Curt's on two recent occasions: at the gunshow last weekend and at their shop today. Both were positive experiences. Curt was very helpful and knowledgable, had a great inventory, and great prices. The staff at the shop was also very friendly and capable. Good people! Ended up buying quite a bit there and plan to return. Definitely has my recommendation!:s0155:

-Robert

Started another AR build, this time doing a non bare bones budget build. Curt has all of the right parts, and if he doesnt have it it will be there in a few days.

Love the fact its 2 blocks from the house, lol..

Dave

Went in today to check it out from another NWFA member, and I've been talking about building an AR with him. Looking at a wall gun, and the guy there at the counter asked what I was looking for and said why pay so much for a rifle when we can build something for you that's what you want, broke down a $600 black gun to parts and showed me the cost for what I wanted compared to the wall gun+parts I wanted-the cost of parts they would take off, I will be back probally to buy the gun we discussed. If not I found a place to buy bulk ammo for my current AR on the cheep. And the $600 gun has mag pul furnature, the foregrip, the pistol grip, and buttstock. I was impressed if I was looking for a good looking starter AR id probally go drop the coin on that! If I do get the rifle, I will leave some pictures here!

I went in today looking for a cheap stripped lower receiver and walked out with a complete upper built to above my spec's
for less than I was prepared to spend on a questionable parts kit. I keep reading about guy's spendings lots of bucks in here not intending to....now I'm one of those guys. I'll get the lower I was looking for after payday. This is the place to go for AR parts in the Metro area.

I love the place! Curt knows my dad and I by face! Saw us at the gun show and pulled another AR "kit" out and asked if he needed to do paper work. In the last month I've dropped like $1100 there. 16in 1:8 twist. DD freefloat modular rail all magpul furnature, as in MOE stock, ASAP sling mount, AFG, MBUS, MOE grip MOE trigger guard. Has plenty of goods on it almost pais 1100 for a magpul/S&W wall gun and told him what I wanted and he said why buy the wall gun when I can build you one cheaper. All that's missing from my gun now is a aimpoint pro, curt is a EOtech distributer, but said he would gladly order my aimpoint in. He has got a customer for life, my dad went in with me to pick it up and purchased one of this $638 AR. And then added all kinds of things to make his gun better and look less "plain"

I've shopped at Curt's several times and always found them to be very helpful, without trying to sell something I don't want. Here's a unique experience I've had with them--I called the store to find out if they had an item I was looking for but after several rings with no answer I hung up, figuring they were too busy at the moment to get to the phone (working with customers who made the effort to go to the store). I planned on calling back later. About 5 minutes after my call, the phone rings and it's Curt, asking me if I'd called and what was it I needed. I've never had that happen before; Curt saw that a potential customer had called and used caller ID to return the call, even though I had not left a message. I don't remember what the item was I was looking for, but that effort on his part to provide service impressed me a lot. Another cool thing about Curt is that when you buy a new accessory or replacement part for your AR-15 and bring the rifle in he will install it for you, usually while you wait, no charge. I was in a couple of days ago with my AR that was showing some abnormal wear on the face of the buffer and he checked things out, found the gas rings were shot and the buffer spring was too short. It took him about 5 minutes to replace the parts and the price was very reasonable. This was a typical experience with Curt. Needless to say, I'm very impressed with this business.

Went to Curt's this afternoon and liked the place. A counter person was helping a guy shop for an AR optic and everything he was telling the gentleman was accurate. It has been a long time since I heard a salesperson that knew their product, especially a gun related product. He wasn't overselling or BSing the guy at all. I wish when I first got into guns I had help like that guy got.

Curt himself came out to help me. He was low key and answered my questions and I got out my checkbook. $1700 in 7 minutes flat. Will definitely go back for a Noveske upper this summer.

how is his ammo supply?
does he carry quality ammo like black hills and seirra matchking in higher grains like 75~77gr?
not many shops i have found on the westside have any ammo above 62gr.

how is his ammo supply?
does he carry quality ammo like black hills and seirra matchking in higher grains like 75~77gr?
not many shops i have found on the westside have any ammo above 62gr.

Federal:
60 grain Nosler Partion
69 grain Sierra Matchking
77 grain Sierra Matchking

Black Hills (Blue Box):
68 grain "Heavy Match"
77 grain "Heavy Match"

I didn't get that impression on the items I bought or looked over. He was 15% less than MSRP on high-demand items I wanted even though other places wanted full retail. He had a large quantity of Remington 300blk subs at $22/box which was online pricing also.

All places are high on some things, more reasonable on others I guess.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top