JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I just purchased my first AR15 this mourning from Crossroads Firearms. Joe, who is also a northwestfirearms supporting vendor, was more than helpful and his prices are outrageously good.

I had a strong itch for an AR15 and when I went over to purchase one, Joe gave me a quick, detailed tutorial on how to take apart the gun and put it back together. He physically took the rifle apart and showed me nearly every nook and cranny of the gun. He was very polite and most importantly, he treated me like a VIP customer. I've heard good things about Joe and his online store so I decided to give him a try. Now, I feel forever obligated to strictly buy parts and rifles (no handguns since I am an Oregon resident) from Joe.

What's awesome for Oregonians is that we don't have to pay anything for the background check. If you pay cash, it is 2% cheaper, which for me, was roughly $15, which was more than enough to cover for my gas. Just to let you all know, Crossroads Firearms is not a physical gun store. Joe runs the online gun store and gives us locals the benefit of the doubt.

Why pay more and not get treated like the excellent customer(s) you are? I've been to nearly every gun shop within the Portland area. Keith's is right down the street from house. Joe is always giving everyone the BEST deals possible with superior customer service and I highly recommend Crossroads Firearms to anyone looking for an honest, respectable/respectful FFL dealer.

Thank you, Joe, and I look forward to doing more business with you in the future.

God Bless,
Jerone

He's right here on the forum as user: jcs3

His website is here: <broken link removed>

His NWFA sub forum is: <broken link removed>

He's a good guy to do business with.

I've bought 3 guns from Joe, 2 of which were special ordered. If it's not something he normally carries, he can probably get it for you. I've also bought a couple AR parts. He can get just about anything at great prices and he's a real nice guy, I also highly recommend him :s0155:

I also agree 100%. Joe special-ordered a pistol for me and it was one of the most wonderful customer service experiences I have ever had, including outside of firearms businesses. On top of that, he was able to give me a great price.

I will definitely continue to do business with Joe in the future and will refer everyone to him for their purchases.

As has been said numerous times already, Joe is also just a really nice guy and is a joy to chat with.

I recommend him very strongly and hope you will do business with him as well!

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top