JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I'm selling my GAMO Whisper for $200 same as any new 1250 fps .177 caliber except my rifle has been broken in properly, has a newish spring, seals, lube and honed tube not to mention a CUSTOM trigger that reduces the notorious springer pull of about 6lbs to a mere 1.3 lbs.

Let me know, I'll throw in a tin a NEW still sealed tin of Barracuda 10.65 grain pellets which will allow you kills over 100yards (I have one kill at this distance per rangefinder). Included is a 3-9x40mm adjustable scope and rings that is zero'd for 50yards.

While kills are possible past 50 yards, this rifle (as most .177) is more devastating under 50yrds. I have taken rabbits, racoons, squirrels and countless crows, pidgen and starlings. Under 30yrds and it will decapitate starlings...literally.

Let me know bud.
I'm only selling cause I'm funding a new PCP rifle project ;) ..otherwise I'd keep it.

i have the Benjamin "nitro" .22 version 1250 thing is a beast will shoot through a metal 55gal drum.. and wheelbarrow, the bonus about the nitro is you can carry it charged w/o worrying about the seals/ or loosing pressure.. had about a year. not super loud either(i DONT) hunt with it. i'm a plinker

i even came up with a "modified" HP .22cal pellet W/ a .177 cal BB super glued for "special applications" and works VERY well and accurate/ fun

I have the nitro venom dusk in .22 and love it. I own lots of "real'' guns but this one is by far the one I like to shoot. It's cheap on ammo, accurate up to about 70-80 yards and has a ton of power. I can shoot all day in the back yard and never a complaint from the neighbors. I got mine on amazon for $150. The crosman hollow points are $8 bucks for the 500 count tin and seem to be the best ammo for this gun. Keep in mind you must learn the "artillery hold" (check it out on YouTube) to get the best accuracy.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top