JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I've been going to Bi-Mart for decades, and just wanted to pass this along for those who might be interested. I don't work for the company, and I have no interest in promotion these things. I just think they're super cool.

PXL_20230305_175215738.jpg PXL_20230305_174352303.jpg

Thanks, I think I will check them out today when I go into town.

I have a lot of different sized GI surplus cans, but that is a size/layout that I don't have and could be useful. I have the equivalent MTM plastic cases ("ammo crates" they call them), but that is metal and that is preferable IMO.

I saw those before. I passed. Thinking that.....I'd probably get a hernia if I filled it up with ammo and tried to move it from place to place. Yeh......even a .50 cal. can (filled with 7.62x51mm) can be "heavy". But, that's just me.

Aloha, Mark

I saw those at my local Bi-Mart, they're quite large.
Not the ones I saw today.

The size calculates out to 593 CI, whereas a .50 can is 458 CI and a Fat 50 can is 690 CI.

Since I can buy a 50 can for $9 and a Fat 50 can for $15, I don't see a lot of value in this BiMart can, unless you have something that will fit in the flatter wider shape, like a laptop/tablet (unfortunately, my laptop is a bit too big).

See seems like a handy way to store bulk shotgun shells - can't fit that many in a regular ammo can. Could also be useful for storing other stuff that needs to be kept dry - electronics, emergency food, etc. Heck, you could store a full size handgun, multiple spare mags, holster, mag carrier, portable radio, emergency food, some handy tools, etc in one of those and use it as an Oh $hit kit.

See seems like a handy way to store bulk shotgun shells - can't fit that many in a regular ammo can. Could also be useful for storing other stuff that needs to be kept dry - electronics, emergency food, etc. Heck, you could store a full size handgun, multiple spare mags, holster, mag carrier, portable radio, emergency food, some handy tools, etc in one of those and use it as an Oh $hit kit.
Didn't think about the handgun kit storage idea, that sounds like a great thing to grab and go. Toss in a moisture absorbing pack and don't worry until it's needed.

Upcoming Events

Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top