JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I went to Cabo recently and wondered if I could carry a pocket knife. According to the US Consulate, guns and even small pocketknives are a no-no. I didn't even bring my leatherman, due to the knife. If you really need to carry something, you can look into the Sharkie pen, (maybe contact OFA Dan on this site for some training?). Here's the link for the US Consulate information I found:
<broken link removed>

Hope you have a fun and safe trip wherever you wind up going.
ST

Honestly the only place I would want to go in Mexico is the Yucatan Peninsula, just because of the culture there, but she's young and turning 21 soon so she wants to go to the spring break type of places *facepalm* I'd like to go someplace far south like you said Costa Rica or something, but you know how the saying goes, "Happy wife, happy life." I will try to convince her to go to Costa Rica or Buenos Aires, Brazil, or something further south, but not to the areas that I have to worry about "American Kidnappings" for ransom.

If you want to avoid kidnappings avoid brazil. That place is just as shady and corrupt as Mexico.

1. Gun possession in Mexico is illegal for Americans
2. If you are caught with even 1 bullet (if you can't bribe your way out) you will be placed in MEXICAN jail indefinitely
3. You have to hire a Mexican attorney. US attorneys are not licensed to practice in MX
4. It will cost much more than your vacation to get back to the US
5. My advice is to just vacation where you do not feel you need to carry a gun. What kind of vacation is it when you have to e paranoid about getting kidnapped, hijacked, killed, robbed, raped, etc?

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top