JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
.45 ACP is pretty expensive. I might have to start doing my own loading, too. We'll see. Have fun shooting that thing!

I figure that it cost me about $10 per box of 50 and an hour in time. Lucky for me, I don't charge myself for my time. I have been doing more shooting this year after getting into reloading. You don't actually save any money by reloading, you just shoot more often for the same price. I have a friend who casts his own bullets, so it is even cheaper for him.

I wish that I had the money to buy two colts, one shoot, one to save. I plan on shooting this one.

I like that the tag says the pistols are WWII 1911A1 reproductions, and they are WWI 1911's. With the price paid for the 1911, the paperwork should have been corrected.

I like that the tag says the pistols are WWII 1911A1 reproductions, and they are WWI 1911's. With the price paid for the 1911, the paperwork should have been corrected.

Yeah. What's that all about? I'm not going to sell the pistols because of it but come on! It's the 100 year anniversary model. Let's get it right!

I called The Boise Gun Company last week looking for a Colt and the sales rep said they had a couple of the 100 Year Colts in stock. I'm not interested so I didnt inquire more. Might be worth a phone call if anyone is looking.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top