JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
No worries my friend. Like I said, we should have had better communication with you and for that I have no problem publicly apologizing. I don't know what the problem is with the other guy though. We have alot of customers and alot of customers on this site and nobody has been real pissed with us yet. Or at least if they have, they haven't said anything out loud. And believe me, I welcome any criticism as long as it is valid. And you are right Mike, things don't always go smooth as planned when you have to order stuff and the fact that you understand that I am thankful and appreciative. And believe me Buz071, we don't have to lie to someone to sell them a $130 item.

Hey, I'm not pissed. Don't get me wrong, please. It is personal if you were the one making the claims. If I were on the other end of the phone and listened to you telling me what you said, I would think you were saying that this was common police issue and that salem used it on their shotguns.

I know what I heard. I really didn't need to hear both sides of the conversation to hear you or your employee telling someone on the phone that the recoil reduction stock was being used by Salem. Now, maybe it was an accident- maybe that was it. But, telling me that's 'not what I heard'- implies you are just trying to discredit me- and I have to tell you it looks suspiciously like you are desperate to get 'out of the hole.' If that's the case, you should say so.

BTW, I know you visit the site and read posts, as it was the site that got me down to your shop.

I have no need to dig anything out of a hole and I am far from being desperate. I was not the one on the phone that you are referencing and Nate is not my employee. We would not make a MISTAKE and tell someone that all of Salem is using the recoil reduction system. And it seems like you are trying to discredit our shop. I don't care though. That is the nice thing about having the boards. Both sides get to tell their side of the story. We take good care of our customers and good care of the departments we serve. So I am done with this issue and you guys can think what you want.

Jason

I won't take sides on this issue.. But I will say this.. I know Skud..and have no doubt that he's telling it as he sees it..from his perspective.. He's a good guy..and wouldn't go out of his way..to cast a negative view of someone..

On the other hand..I've had several opportunities to deal with Jason.. On one occassion in particular..he went way above and beyond mere customer service..to help me out..with a very difficult parts installation..and refused to let me pay him for his time and effort.. And he didn't know me from Adam at the time..I've never had a bad experience with him..or his shop..

I'd give either of these guys my recommendation..for what it's worth..

Misunderstandings..less than clear communications..etc. can foul up any order from any given source.. That's why you'll sometimes see me on here..looking for something..that we all know..I could order online.. I just find it better..to see it..feel it..and know it's exactly what I want.. Then I lay down my cash..and everybody's happy..

Just my :s0159:

I have spent alot of time and money in that store, I have never seen either guy try to BS anyone in the store or on the phone. I have seen both guys tell people flat out that they dont know about a product, so that tell's me that they are not about BSing to make a sale.The young one who is in his thirties with seven yrs in the Army and some time in the big sand box across the pond also has a few years with MCS reserves. I think may have somewhat of an idea of whats going on in the industry. Jason (the Big one ) is a straight up no BS kinda guy, who has a bit of an NCO quality. This may tend to piss some people off , but your going to know what he thinks and where you stand.
While in the shop I have seen members of SPD SWAT, MCS,OSP and other LE/ EMS groups. hardly think these guys would deal with shady people out to make a quick buck.
Just my two cents.
P.S. They did tell what kind of underwear SPD wear's so I'm off to the store to get me some..:s0155:

hmmmm...Since I don't know either side personally, I think I can be somewhat impartial in this misunderstanding. Both sides from their perspective seems to make a point.

Being objective by looking at all that was said...by Sully refunding Skud Dusty's money, I think that was the right thing to do, even though he special ordered the holster and now has to take the effort to return the item or cancel it.

Skud Dusty has a right to get upset BUT should have given Sully the opportunity to make things right...which I think he did, by refunding Skud Dusty's money. So my judgment would be to Sully for being the one to come on here to justify/defend his reputation. Most companies wouldn't even bother responding to customer's complaints.

I was in there recently just to check it out....kinda hard to find but the guy i talked to seemed nice (the younger one)....i bought a mag holder. Price was a tad more then online but i didn't have to wait for it to ship or anything and I could actually try my magazines in it to make sure they fit.

Terrible, awful, despicable people to deal with.....

:D Now on the serious note they are good guys. I have bought from them (omega rail) and they where very pleasant to chat with. Dealers get busy and can sometimes drop the ball now and then. Trust me dealers can get caught up with something else and forget what they where just doing. I have and it happens. The key is making it right.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top