JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Out and about, 48hr snapshot. Have not seen much ammo lately . Even rimfire is getting patchy in retail stores.
Bought some 10mm in montesano from a buy/sell/trade place, averaged out to .65 per rd Wednesday 30th.
Guy is fair ,and had literally just bought a bunch of random stuff he was still going through. I bet it would be gone to someone else if I hadn't got firsties.
Same place has a couple boxes of 45LC @ $1 per rd.
Astoria today Thursday 31st. The gun counter "gun&boot&gear" in back of M&N workwear has a decent amount of ammo. Bought some cci 22short ,$12 per 100. Great price on 22mag ,typically higher priced 9mm (fair at the moment), lots of centerfire selections.
Huge pile of Barnaul 7.62x39, 20k rds or more. Priced at $300 per 500rds seems insane to me, but I may be living in the past. Did not bother with Big5.
Pawn shop in old town Astoria had a couple boxes of ammo, pandemic prices. Cool Bisley frame super Blackhawk in counter. Didn't get the caliber. Didn't get to seaside.
Deuces

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA
Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads