JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Another asinine poll! If they want a topical poll, why not be a little more precise?
Answer, because they want to ban all guns eventually and like to spread anti-gun propaganda.

Should young kids be allowed to shoot full auto guns? No!, poll results 95%! See that would make too much sense.

I do, as well as Fox, Breitbart, Savage, and a rotation of network so called news shows. Even MSNBC! No sense hiding my head in the sand on what the public is being fed.

Yeah, a whole 538 votes - but still 2 to 1 say "NO" to children shooting guns. It would be nice to get a bunch more "YES" votes added if nothing more than to spite anti-gun CNN.

Stupid poll! I'm not sure a child of four should be shooting fire arms, supervised or not. A child of 15 should by all means be allowed to shoot fire arms with supervision. I'd say your doing poor job of parenting if you own/shoot fire arms and don't familiarize your kids with them at a certain age.

Stupid polls! o_O

Mike

Being an old guy who was shooting guns in the 1950's, I would have needed to answer "yes" and "no". "Yes" to learning to shoot under adult supervision. "No" to shooting under adult supervision. I did the former, seldom the latter.

It is now only 52% no. But I agree, what a stupid question. Who should they learn to shoot under the supervision of? Because the guy that got killed and sparked this poll was an "experienced" trainer. I guess we shouldn't be able to touch guns until we are 21, right? That way we can go real crazy on our 21st birthday and get smashed and smash stuff with bullets for the first time on the same night.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top