JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I have a chinese norinco sks type 56 in great condition with extras for trade. All numbers matching and according to serial numbers it's dated to 1958, I have a wood stock and a synthetic stock with it. I removed the factory mag so it can use duck bill mags, stI'll have the factory one as well with a couple stripper clips, have a brand new 33 round steel mag, ammo box, 160 rounds and case with it. Has a fiber optic front sight and a new cheese grater handguard. No rust or dings, it's in incredible condition. Valued at about $500 for everything, mostly interested in trading for a nice handgun. Beretta, sig, Springfield, glock, s&w revolver, open to others as well as cheaper gun with cash. Thanks.

<broken link removed> <broken link removed> <broken link removed> <broken link removed>

Last Edited:
I have a chinese norinco sks type 56 in great condition with extras for trade. All numbers matching and according to serial numbers it's dated to 1958, I have a wood stock and a synthetic stock with it. I removed the factory mag so it can use duck bill mags, stI'll have the factory one as well with a couple stripper clips, have a brand new 33 round steel mag, ammo box, 160 rounds and case with it. Has a fiber optic front sight and a new cheese grater handguard. No rust or dings, it's in incredible condition. Valued at about $500 for everything, mostly interested in trading for a nice handgun. Beretta, sig, Springfield, glock, s&w revolver, open to others as well as cheaper gun with cash. Thanks.

<broken link removed> <broken link removed> <broken link removed> <broken link removed>

Here is what I have including a LNIB GLOCK 19 with full trigger job,polished feed ramp,zevconnector(3.5in trigger),tree bark stipple(NW POLYMERWORKS) cerakote,nightsights +2 mag extensions <broken link removed>