JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Some surprise, eh?
<broken link removed>
Xinhua is the official "news" organ of the Communist Party in China, so this position was cleared at the highest levels.
For all that, the latest heartbreaking deaths of the 20 schoolchildren aged five to 10 have made the crime especially unbearable. Many people can't help but turn to the dim hope once again: the gunman's cruelty and evil may provide a strong momentum and broader public support for the restart of gun control efforts. Moreover, with no re-election pressure, President Obama is currently in the best position to promote it.
So, "Do it for the children!" is once again the battle cry of those who have an interest in a disarmed populace. Funny, isn't it, the similarity between the positions of the China and NYC governments.

Some surprise, eh?
<broken link removed>
Xinhua is the official "news" organ of the Communist Party in China, so this position was cleared at the highest levels.

So, "Do it for the children!" is once again the battle cry of those who have an interest in a disarmed populace. Funny, isn't it, the similarity between the positions of the China and NYC governments.

there one in the same aren't they:confused:

Innocents murdered in China, by their government.

li5gz.jpg

li5gz.jpg

Of coarse china wants us disarmed. Nobody to fight them when they come and finally collect on the debt we owe them.

We owe them? Not me.

The so called representatives and politicians that made the mistakes by becoming the debtor to the lender should be held accountable. The representatives and the politicians have let it happen for many years and We the People should not be held accountable for what they have done. It seems that year after year goes by and they do not even seem to be trying to fix our countries finical problems. What they do seem to be doing is making it worse with higher debt limits and increased spending.

The representatives and the politicians should be held responsible for what they have done and are doing to the USA.

We owe them? Not me.

The so called representatives and politicians that made the mistakes by becoming the debtor to the lender should be held accountable. The representatives and the politicians have let it happen for many years and We the People should not be held accountable for what they have done. It seems that year after year goes by and they do not even seem to be trying to fix our countries finical problems. What they do seem to be doing is making it worse with higher debt limits and increased spending.

The representatives and the politicians should be held responsible for what they have done and are doing to the USA.

You're 100% correct, but we have been paying for the Gov't's mistakes since FDR. They keep saddling the next generation with more debt and bad decisions and it's getting unsustainable. I think we are at the brink, where about half the population pays no taxes at all, entitlements are out of control and our rights are slowly being erroded. The Chinese see this and want to capitalize. Have our own government disarm us is just doing half the work for them.

Yeah I can see that. That is just another reason why We the People of the United States of America need to tell Our government what We want them to do and hold them accountable.

I hope its not too late.

WOW I'm just shocked another dictator loves our prez shocking just shocking. I liked it better when they all hated GB prez at least we new he wasn't selling out we the people to another country and un

Its like this new school and firearms debate. I believe the government is listening to what We the People are saying and feeling in this debate but then will be doing as the government themselves feels led to.

Our will should be the determining factor not theirs. If We agree with what they think then OK, but We The People should have the last word.

I hope everybody takes a long hard look at post #3 above.

That women wearing the white sweater could very well be us one day if we give up Our rights. Do you think those guys in green care about her and her rights?

"Father of four," unfortunately we're all paying that out-of-control debt, and there's nothing any of us can do about it so long as the Federal Reserve and Treasury agree to endlessly increase the money supply.
They'll print their way out of debt, and all us savers will foot the bill through currency depreciation.

China is really the last great threat.. I'm quite sure they'd love to see us disarm.

China was also a big supplier of small arms and ammunition to US commercial market. That is until our wise leaders banned that in the 90's.

Importations of most Norinco firearms and ammunition into the United States were blocked during the Clinton Administration in 1993 under new trade rules when China's Most Favored Nation status was renewed. Concerns about their use by criminals in inner cities was the main reason put forward for the prohibition. The prohibition did not apply to sporting shotguns or shotgun ammunition however.

In 1994, some employees of Norinco came under federal investigation from both the FBI as well as the ATF after a successful sting dubbed "Operation Dragon Fire." In May 1996, in what was called "the largest seizure of fully operational automatic weapons in U.S. history,"[8] 14 individuals and an Atlanta, Georgia company were indicted for the unlicensed importation and sale of 2,000 Type 56's into the United States. U.S. Customs agents posing as arms traffickers convinced a group of Chinese arms dealers, including three Norinco representatives, that they were in the market to buy guns for drug rings and street gangs.[9] "The defendants offered the government undercover agents more sophisticated weapons, including hand-held rocket launchers, mortars, anti-aircraft missiles, silenced machine guns and even tanks," said Wayne Yamabubbleguma of the U.S. Customs Service.[10] The Customs Service discovered during the investigation that these weapons were bound for Oakland, California street gangs.[11] According to an affidavit signed by two of the undercover agents involved in the investigation, representatives from Norinco offered to sell urban gangs shoulder-held missile launchers capable of downing a large commercial airliner.

In August 2003, the Bush Administration imposed sanctions on Norinco for allegedly selling missile-related goods to Iran.[11] While not formally joining the multinational effort to restrict the proliferation of missiles, China did promise in 2000, not to assist in any way the development by other countries of MTCR-class missile technology. Neither the Chinese government nor Norinco has denied doing business with Iranian companies, although they did deny that it was for missile related purposes at the Shahid Hemmat Industrial Group, Iran's key manufacturer of ballistic and non ballistic missiles.[12] Norinco has called the sanctions "groundless and unjustified" and "entirely unreasonable."[13]

These sanctions led to a prohibition on imports into the US of the remaining types of firearms and ammunition not covered by the 1993 ban.

I think you are wrong in them wanting us disarmed. In the best case they couldn't care less. But due to that ban, it was a nice opportunity to put some salt into the wound.

-------------snip--------------

"Funny how?" ;)

People don't need guns, only the government does:

Tiananmen Square Massacre of 1989:
tiananmen-square-massacre.jpg

Let the Chinese government be a leading example of how governments can massacre many more times of its innocent civilians than crazed lunatics shooting up people in "gun-free" zones.

I trust these crazed lunatics more than I trust our fascist government! I'll take 30 Sandy Hooks a year over one Tiananmen Square a year. The government keeps telling us how "evil citizens" should not be trusted with guns. Well, I say "evil governments" shouldn't be trusted with guns. There is a lot more people murdered by mad politicians than by mad lunatics, who are not politicians.

Remember, this is 21st century America, the country that lets grandma killers walk free, so they can go home and murder their sister and firefighters. Good work American Justice system and your corrupt, evil, lying, cheating, conniving politicians!

And a quote by a very clever politician named Adolf Hitler:
Adolf Hitler said:
How fortunate for leaders that men do not think.

And another from Chancellor Hitler in response to the 1935 Weapons Act of Nazi Germany
Adolf Hitler said:
This year will go down in history. For the first time, a civilized nation has full gun registration. Our streets will be safer, our police more efficient, and the world will follow our lead into the future!

And another by Mao Zedung:
Mao Tse-Tung said:
Political power grows out of the barrel of the gun..."

These quotes will be challenged by quotes from a few more political figures I admire:
President Thomas Jefferson talking to President Hussein Obama:
Thomas Jefferson said:
What country can preserve its liberties if their rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance. Let them take arms.

And even from the Dalai Lama:
Dalai Lama said:
If someone has a gun and is trying to kill you, it would be reasonable to shoot back with your own gun.

Of coarse china wants us disarmed. Nobody to fight them when they come and finally collect on the debt we owe them.

its course...

we owe them very little and are the biggest consumer of their goods. they need our markets and would lov e to sell us ammo by the ship load.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top