JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Just went to cherry city metals with 160lbs of 9mm & 223 they are paying $2.10 a pound Eugene is paying $2,28 a pound. So if you have a bunch you cant sell this is a good time to scrap it. National average is $2,40 a pound

Hmm...
74/lb .223 @ $.05 = $3.70/lb
114/lb 9mm @ $.03 = $3.42/lb

Split 50/50
$296.00 in .223
$273.00 in 9mm
$569.00 had it been sold as brass to reloaders.

Also takes time to offload by the 1,000 in bulk batches.

I had 5k of 223 up for $45 per k and no one wanted em. same for 9mm at 25 per k hmmm
There is so much of it floating around selling it for scrap would be my goto also. I have to wonder if anyone claiming 9mm or .223 actually sell has ever actually tried to find a buyer for it at those magic prices they seem to think it sells for. For a good while I was just leaving my 9mm brass for the range since I have to much. At the scrap price I will have to start picking it up just for that.

I paid $70 shipped for 1500 5.56/223 range brass off Gunbroker a few months back. I would like to buy some 9mm brass but everyone lives too far away. I WISH I could pay someone $25 for 1000 9mm cases right now...
Sent you a pm. I just posted a bunch of brass last night that would be pretty close to that price point for 9mm and some others.

I have been thinking about this. I have about 4 gallons of mixed damaged (not reloadable) brass that I need to off load sometime.

I also have about 1000 pieces of once fired .40. I hate to scrap it, but it is a better market than selling as brass.

I paid $70 shipped for 1500 5.56/223 range brass off Gunbroker a few months back. I would like to buy some 9mm brass but everyone lives too far away. I WISH I could pay someone $25 for 1000 9mm cases right now...
Hit me up. I am heading to coast tomorrow in the newport area and next week I am going to roseburg. I have a couple k I havent scraped 1k is nickel

I have been thinking about this. I have about 4 gallons of mixed damaged (not reloadable) brass that I need to off load sometime.

I also have about 1000 pieces of once fired .40. I hate to scrap it, but it is a better market than selling as brass.
I would hold on to the 40 its a dying cartridge. I dont find a lot laying like I used to.

I only scrap damaged cases, if I cand get $50 thousand for wet tumbled 9mm, 40cal, 223 it will sit out in the shed until the next big scare.
It cost nothing to store it.
People don't want to pay $50 a thousand for wet tumbled range brass, but they dont have a problem paying $30 for a hundred pieces of new brass, they loaded it and shoot it and now they have range brass.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top