JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
CCW has more than doubled since 2007, but homicides declined

A new report released Wednesday by the Crime Prevention Research Center (CPRC) reveals more than 11.1 million Americans now possess concealed carry permits and licenses, more than double the estimated 4.6 million who had licenses in 2007.

<broken link removed>

I spoke to USA Today this afternoon. The whole thing is legit. Be sure to weigh in on the survey.

And also...be sure to leave a comment below my column.

I did vote already on their poll - 81% saying new gun laws are NOT the solution - awesome!

And I'll be happy to leave a comment on your article. I try to do that when I read them, I don't always remember to. I appreciate the work you do to keep this information in front of us.

Just posted a comment - but it's under a different username than I use on NWFA.

Last Edited:
IIRC, in Spring of 2013 the reputable polls reflected 55% to 57% of responders were more concerned about the economy, and jobs, as opposed to gun controll. Now with USA's poll today, that figure jumped up to 65%.

56% TO 65%, a 9% increase in little more than a year is a huge jump, and it's easy to see why...people are fed up with government's business as usual.

And now, with more main stream media (USA Today, and others) publishing articles citing real world stats, people sitting on the fence are beginning to see gun issues in a more realistic light.

Right now, the worst job in the US is being a rank and file Democrat running for re-election in a red state.
We have a very real opportunity to gain ground this November.

Very good article Dave, thanks for the link.

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads