JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Uh, no you don't. So, why even say such a thing? If you respect the rights of law-abiding citizens, you wouldn't put such constraints on them.

I'm really getting tired of these fake "we respect the 2nd-amendment... and now here's all the ways we want to curtail it" statements. All of the gun-control proposals begin this way. Just stop already. Nobody believes you.

Kind of like playing "just the tip".

They will have a mass exodus to many states and California will spiral down even faster into another Chicago or Washington D.C. making us right again when another gun-free zone becomes rife with crime and violence.

I think the Kalifornian's should sell their dangerous assault ammo and weapons to those of us in the remaining "free" states! That should alleviate some of our shortages.

Calif. State Senate Dems Roll Out Big Gun-control Package - HispanicBusiness.com

We got to keep the push on for gun rights. They say they dont wan't your guns.

" It joins equally controversial proposals from Assembly Democrats that would regulate and tax ammunition sales and consider taking the state's 166,000 registered assault weapons from their owners."

And were crazy when we say registration leads to confiscation?

They want to ban ALL semi auto rifles with detachable mags.

"All semi-automatic rifles with detachable magazines would be banned"

"Hancock's bill would ban possession -- not just manufacture and sale -- of large-capacity magazines holding more than 10 rounds"

thats righ ban possession, got to turn them in.

I know this is a Cali bill, but this is a look into the gun grabbers play book.

I know the NRA and even the gun grabbers are saying a AWB won't pass. To me it feels like the gun grabbers are loosing momentum, but we got to stand united and keep the pressure on for our rights to the end. Don't get to comfortable till this battle is over, and its just a battle it will come up agian. Remeber in 1994 everone was saying the AWB would not pass all the way up to the vote, and it passed. Let's not get blindsided again.

I posted in the comment section "Come to Grants Pass we are just 55 miles north of the border, we have no restrictions on mag capacity or background checks on ammo and the best part is NO SALES TAX...our locally owned gun stores would LOVE your business"

“We respect the Second Amendment right of law abiding citizens to have guns for hunting, for sport, for protecting their homes and families...BUT..."

Seems every lib is throwing out that line lately.

Keith

"Assault Bullets" now! Man, it's like the new phrase. If you don't like something all you have to do is tack "Assault" on the front of it and BAM! it is evil and can be banned.

"Assault" Chicken!
1564727417_e943ad03a9_z.jpg

As a voting constituent, you have a tremendous ability to influence the outcome of legislation. Ask any elected official which individual's concerns are most important to him, and chances are they all will deliver the same response: his constituents'. All politicians are keenly aware of the fact that it is their constituents who hold the keys to their political futures. Therefore, constituent concerns are of the utmost concern to politicians. The best way you can affect the outcome of legislation is to directly communicate your views to your lawmakers.

NRA-ILA | Write Your Reps

California and New York should be the Platform of anyone running other than the Democrats for a National Platform.

Politician A: "So, my opponent, Rusty Shackleford, is a democrat and follows the dreams of that party. Now, lets look at California and New York, the Democratic Party dream realized..."

Then drop the mic, raise your hands and peace out. Debate Done.

Check this out, this is a cut and paste from the article above,

"We respect the Second Amendment right of law-abiding citizens to have guns for hunting, for sport, for protecting their homes and families".

Notice that they say they respect the 2nd, and then the first thing they point at is hunting.

I am still looking in the 2nd for the part where it talks about hunting. Has anyone found it yet???.............

Right, nobody has since its not there. Who is actually buying the B.S. these idiots are selling??? The sheep get slaughtered, Its nature.

They are basically trying to split gun owners in to multiple camps. They want "hunters" (i.e. mostly bolt action and limited round shotgunners) to think those of us that own semi-autos are basically making them look bad. Then there is the "Frightened Woman" (i.e. with the revolver) who they want to split off from us as well and make her think we are making her look bad.

"No, we don't want to impact hunters or women defending there home! If only you hunters and poor women would see that these crazies with all these assault weapons and assault bullets are causing the problem then we would leave YOUR guns alone."

Divide and Conquer.

Basic Anti-Gun Plan:

- Promise you support the 2nd Amendment at the outset of every talking point
- Separate Hunters and Self Defense users from "assault weapons"
- State that the PEOPLE want this multiple times
- Ensure you bring up dead children and how the NRA wants to kill more children
- Remind people that the NRA is not supporting the views it's members but of the "Evil Corporations"
- Bring up dead kids at Sandy hook

I
They are basically trying to split gun owners in to multiple camps. They want "hunters" (i.e. mostly bolt action and limited round shotgunners) to think those of us that own semi-autos are basically making them look bad. Then there is the "Frightened Woman" (i.e. with the revolver) who they want to split off from us as well and make her think we are making her look bad.

"No, we don't want to impact hunters or women defending there home! If only you hunters and poor women would see that these crazies with all these assault weapons and assault bullets are causing the problem then we would leave YOUR guns alone."

Divide and Conquer.

Basic Anti-Gun Plan:

- Promise you support the 2nd Amendment at the outset of every talking point
- Separate Hunters and Self Defense users from "assault weapons"
- State that the PEOPLE want this multiple times
- Ensure you bring up dead children and how the NRA wants to kill more children
- Remind people that the NRA is not supporting the views it's members but of the "Evil Corporations"
- Bring up dead kids at Sandy hook

Agreed on all points. When I started this thread I was unsure if people would even post to it as this has no effect in the great north west.

Hopefully the folks reading this thread will study what's happening in Ca so if it ever arrives at our doorstep we can see it coming miles away.

This is classic divide and conquer, in the name of the children.

The Democrats have a super majority in California and as a former life long Californian that has paid attention, this has more of a likely hood of becoming a reality than it does not.

Scary stuff.

Especially the proposal to confiscate REGISTERED assault weapons. This is legally owned private property.

As people on gun forums having been saying for all the years I have been on them, registration leads to confiscation.

I don't think its a jump to say then it will be all handguns, then all shotguns, etc.

Ca will fall in our lifetime if they continue on this path. The schools, roads, public safety, infrastructure, everything is falling apart. Tax payers like me are fleeing in droves, business is moving. The state is failing as I type. The leaders are not trying to fix the issues, they are instead turning a entire segment of people into criminals over night.

This is today's California. At one point in time I said I would never let the carpet baggers run me out of the state, even with everything wrong it was the best state to live in. My child was born there, as I was, and my father. California was mine.

I was entirely wrong.

I moved to Washington over the summer and haven't missed CA one bit. I can't even quantify how better quality of life is up here. I don't even want to go back to visit family.

Don't worry though fellas. I tell everybody the weather is the worst on the planet, we never see the sun and it makes people crazy.

I tell them Vantucky is nicknamed as such for a reason.

( even though I have lived in no place better )

Don't worry, I won't let our secret out... :D

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top