JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I always find random deals there, usually mismarked stuff and as long as you don't look like a bum they honor it. Lol about the post about getting the hardcover catalog, I came home to one the other day. Was a lil shocked since I only buy stuff randomly there and most of it is cheap stuff from the bargain cave online.

Anything new going on, whilst others here have correctly stated that most things are online, there are plenty in the firearms world that really need to been seen first. Guns and safes for starters :)

As much as I welcome Cabelas, I can't even begin to imagine how horrible the traffic is going to be on Tualatin-Sherwood Rd/Nyberg St with a Freddies, Walmart, AND Cabelas, the traffic there is pretty bad as is.

As much as I welcome Cabelas, I can't even begin to imagine how horrible the traffic is going to be on Tualatin-Sherwood Rd/Nyberg St with a Freddies, Walmart, AND Cabelas, the traffic there is pretty bad as is.
If the developer has any kind of smarts, they will build a dedicated lane on the southbound off-ramp that leads directly/only into the shopping center parking lot, just like the one that exists for Clackamas Town Center off the I-205 southbound off-ramp.

Unfortunately there is nothing to be done for the traffic coming northbound on I-5. While the northbound off-ramp is very long, it's a very sharp/slow turn onto the overpass and the overpass itself is very short with a light on the other end.

Don't forget the traffic from the already completed west half of Nyberg Woods, with the Best Buy.

My wife picked up a couple of generators on one of their "door buster" sales only to find out they had no 220 outlet. Within 5 minutes they had credited my Visa and restored my Cabela's points plus gave me a $50 gift card for the two round trips I had to make from Lebanon. Give that one a try somewhere else.

It is a sad sign of the times when the jiggly bar gets dozed over for any retail outlet, but that is our world today. I think we can live with it.

How about them two Colorado senators getting recalled? Maybe we really are taking back our country we fought for.

That store was slated to be the anchor on a big project in Oregon City by Home Depot and the driving range. This would have been 6 miles from my front door.

On of the city commissioners screwed it up and got recalled.

Before they built Bridgeport, 72nd to Boonesferry was a viable back way in to Tualatin. Now after 3:00 PM it seems to be stacked up pretty good. Nyberg/ Tualatin Sherwood road still has a pretty bad design, then throw the train tracks on top of that and it is a never ending pain in my butt. I think the walmart in Sherwood will cause more traffic for Tualatin than the Cabela's will.
I'm just looking forward to two more ammo options close to work and home.

Before they built Bridgeport, 72nd to Boonesferry was a viable back way in to Tualatin. Now after 3:00 PM it seems to be stacked up pretty good. Nyberg/ Tualatin Sherwood road still has a pretty bad design, then throw the train tracks on top of that and it is a never ending pain in my butt. I think the walmart in Sherwood will cause more traffic for Tualatin than the Cabela's will.
I'm just looking forward to two more ammo options close to work and home.

Our neighborhood CIO suggested they put a separate exit I-5 south for Cabela's and call it the Jiggle's Memorial Drive...

Yes, driving around Tualatin at rush hour is going to give a new meaning to gridlock when those two stores are in.

I drove by here last week and was surprised to see Kmart and Wendy's gone I think Jiggles is still standing, didn't know anything about the Cabelas going in there, any time frame when it is supposed to be open?

I dont get their thinking behind putting one in Springfield first instead of PDX area (larger population)...... I'm also not sure why people get excited about Cabelas.... I am originally from PHX, AZ metro area where we had Cabelas and Bass Pro Shop (both huge stores compared to the small one in Springfield)... Nice places to visit, big selection of items, but you will find MUCH better prices shopping online.....

I have to agree with you on prices, however, I find that their loss leader sales often have excellent prices.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top