JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
guys, read the whole thread- you won't believe what they did!

Don't want to or need to. There is so much garbage going on in todays world that I don't think I can take one more story of negativity especially some low life dirt bag taking advantage of a cancer victim. There names should be posted on a bill board along I-5 and I-205 so everybody will know who they are and they did. There was a time when people like this would have been tarred and feathered and ran out of town.

SF-

Sounds like multiple people got cheated out of their money, guns, or both. In a way, I guess it's good that a disreputable business like C&C is now out of business.

I just emailed KATU asking them to forward my contact information to the guy. If he responds, I would put up $20 to help the guy out. If we get 100 people, that's $2k.

I was A SOUND BITE FOR KATU. no forward NOTHING. Linda E Hosman FFL. was the office manager of the dentist when my teeth fell out during chemo. She ALso knew my wife was stage 4 breast cancer for the 3rd time. We need cash bad bad but I would rather have justice.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top