JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I'm at a loss for how the trigger is linked and how the forend is attached.
I'm not fully understanding the end for the clam shell of plastic. the hs-10 is a similar lay out........

hs10a-d.jpg

One of these was on display under the Juggernaut Tactical/M14HDW.US tent during
Bullpup Shoot 2011. The integral flashlight makes it look like a Sci-Fi movie ray-gun.

The pistol grip section pictured above shows a wire rod leading back to the original trigger.
The part shown above the wire rod keeps the rod in place so that it can actuate the trigger mechanism.

I was going to email and ask but I figured I would ask so others could here the results. Does it take 3.5 shells? When do they expect to get any ready to ship? And price?

There are very few things that changed, more or less things were opened up to make a super mag, I would think it would be a little dremal action to open a few areas up

Yeah that Kushnapup has been around forever and still nothing. There is no way I could purchase something and not know when I'll actually get the product I ordered.

As for this 870 bullpup, it looks...interesting. Need more info on the operation and trigger to say.

Exactly which model 870 (or which barrel) is that in the photos? It has a front sight base that I've only seen on the rifled or newer tactical 870s. Also, it appears to be slightly longer than 18.5". The reason I ask is because I would like to use an 18.5" RemChoke barrel, but the 870 Express Tactical seems to be the only model that fits my needs, but I'm concerned that the front sight base will need to be removed in order to be installed in the conversion kit.

is it possible to come up with a crude reverse-Masterkey system that has the Bullpup shotgun as the primary arm? this looks interesting, but not for the price unfortunately...
yes I was thinking the system from the Colonial Marines in Aliens ;)

EDIT: I honestly don't know what itd look like..or how badly put together it might look...there's three candidates; all depending on the Shotgun Bullpup being semi automatic.... like a n11-87 design or the Kushnapup...

best option I can see would be... #1
1. UZI style pistol or Mac-11 style with different operating bolt and ejector placement mounted to a rail system
this would give the user the ability to split the thing into two firearms if needed, and not have way too much weight in ammo. advantage; lightest possible system, simplest, you just mount the Uzi pistol to it and go...or dismount it and go without it if u want to...have it along, and u can use it as an off-hand firearm if needed.....you can carry a whole bunch more ammo especially if its the 9mm or .40 SW...compared to the .45 ammo.....disadvantage...well...it;ll add weight to the whole system...and some bulk....it might not feel natural having two triggers and using BOTH hands to fire both at the same time.. (how cool would that be tho!?)....

2. Draco AK pistol-not sure how would one get around the close placement of the pistol grips and the far placement of the ammo mags...advantage, you have rifle caliber in a compact package attached to a huge shotgun system....disadvantage; way too much weight and bulk, especially if both are Saiga/AK style and way too much weight in ammo...

3. integrated pistol caliber carbine inside the whole thing.-brand new system, gotta figure how the double trigger will work..OR how the trigger linkage would work with the shotgun part.... cleanest look, BUT also possibly the biggest looking, think OICW downscaled a bit.... advantage, the magazine is part of the main pistol grip...IF one could work around the whole shotgun trigger, OR make the shotgun trigger electronically operated by a powerful solenoid in the buttstock and putting a micro-switch in the trigger mechanism that engages when you push a selector button...-this would be the most expensive, but most..interesting system. the disadvantage; you have to make sure the battery is good....that would suck if it fails and you were unable to shoot the shotgun....hence, a mechanical linkage being preferred somehow.

Let's see,

The Austrain Styer AUG
The British Enfield
The French FAMAS
The newer American MSAR

I don't see any of these guns failing?

Apples and oranges......those were designed from the start as bullpups. You have much less design constraints when starting from scratch as opposed to converting another gun to the bullpup configuration.

Apples and oranges......those were designed from the start as bullpups. You have much less design constraints when starting from scratch as opposed to converting another gun to the bullpup configuration.

So your point is.............? Apples and oranges are both friut.............That does not mean that a good engineered design can not work. You can always build a better mouse trap.

So your point is.............? Apples and oranges are both friut.............That does not mean that a good engineered design can not work. You can always build a better mouse trap.

If you didn't get my point, you didn't read the post. If designing a bullpup "kit" around another design(like an 870) you will have more design constraints than if you started to build a bullpup gun from scratch. Therefore, it will be easier to come up with a successful design from scratch, and much more difficult to have a successful design when building off of a previous gun which has a traditional stock configuration. Which would lead one to believe that aftermarket bullpup kits are more likely to be less functional than a gun built from the ground up in the bullpup configuration.

I am not saying that all aftermarket bullpup set ups aren't great.......I'm just stating the facts of engineering one.