JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I have a brand new Kdh defense plate carrier with soft armor. Soft armor and vest are all new and has not been fielded or anything like that. Soft armor is level 3a or level 1a? The soft armor is made by kdh defense. All the soft armor is dated 8/--/12 the days vary, but they are all within that month. Anyways, here is a link to what it is:

https://www.kdhdefensesystems.com/products/military/usmc-plate-carrier/

I am asking $250. This is a steal if you are looking to get a plate carrier with soft armor. It fits large sized plates and is in khaki or coyote brown as some may call it.

PICS:

Im located in Vancouver, WA
contact me at [email protected] or by phone (call or text is fine) 360-721-9993 or just pm me.
I can send pics or whatever. I will be posting them when I can. If you have any questions on it, id be happy to answer. Just please don't waste my time.

"I was just going to give you a heads up about that jacket. I have the very same one. If you notice it says on the label that it will protect against 9mm and Frag with the soft kevlar plates in it. It is actually a level 1A I believe without any hard plates installed. I think it is 4A jacket once all the plates are in it. If you youtube it, a 44 mag or 7.62X39, which if I remember right are the rounds that are tested in 3A, will sail right through that bad boy without any plates."
JR sent me this, and upon further inspection, he is correct. My bad people.

*EDIT* http://www.bulletproofme.com/Ballistic_Protection_Levels.shtml
That shows all the ballistic ratings and etc. So im not sure if it is level 1a or 3a. But by the definition of 3a it says 9mm submachine gun, and the tag says 9mm submachine gun. So it very possibly is level 3a. I will be researching this more. But I still think its level 3a according to the definition given.

I am open to trades, not exactly sure yet though. I could go for a Crye jpc... As of now I own way to much gear. This vest just sits in my closet and never gets used. I use my lbt 6094a as my main rig.

Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top